Another New Guy. - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 12:09 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Another New Guy.

I suppose an introduction is in order. Joined a short time ago and lurked a little but was too busy to really spend any time on here.

Picked up my RC, a 2001 SP1, in summer of 2011. It was completely stock with the exception of a hot bodies undertail and had just over 3700 miles at the time. Currently its just a few miles from 15k. (my work keeps me out of town most of the spring, summer and fall sadly so riding is not always an option)

Fast forward. On the 7th of November I flew to Vegas, where I had shipped my bike, and met up with an old riding friend. After a couple days of prepping and catching up we went for a 7 day ride up to San Francisco and back.

Yes a 7 day ride on the RC. It was amazing. Did just under 2000 miles and tried to stay on twisty roads as much as possible.

So now I'm back in rainy Virginia, my bikes in Vegas through the winter (going back out to do another ride before bringing it back) and I'm Jonesing not having it close by.

So I'm on here thinking about and researching the things I want to do or change before the next trip.

Guess you'll have to wait for my next 9 posts for a picture.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Welcome and Pics when you hit 10 posts!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode