Join Date: Feb 2019
Location: Tyrone, GA (Metro Atlanta)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
'04 SP2 delivered!
Posted in this section in March that I needed an RC in my life. Now I have one! Posted on FB group as well. Super stoked for first miles soon!
15,xxx miles. Dealer near Seller did extensive pre-purchase inspection. While there had them do 16k valve inspection. Good to go!
- Ohlins R&T with Tokico radial calipers
- Brembo brake and clutch master cylinders
- Braided lines all around
- Vortex (?) clip-ons
- Vortex top triple
- Steering damper
- Gilles rearsets
- Ohlins shock
- Full Akropovic Ti
- PC III (maybe V? - need to peek)
- Powdercoated stock wheels
Still needs a few things based on what I have learned here:
- Must verify flapper mod
- Must verify PAIR blocked
- SPAL fans and Glancy's brackets, on order
- Kyle link
- Rear hugger
- Saddle upgrade (Corbin/Sargent)
- Oberon clutch slave (?)
- Taller windscreen
- Replace existing stock air filter element
- Switch to lithium battery when current lead-acid gives up
Reading the ROGUE bible, will add to list as I go. All ears for suggestions.