RC51 Forums banner

Fantasy Road Racing is back

15K views 83 replies 7 participants last post by  Motleyfan 
#1 ·
Alcon,
MCN has brought back Fantasy Road Racing again this yr. they have all three back. MotoGP, WSB, BSB.
I have created a league again at lets have some fun. 10k budget lol

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/User.aspx

League name is RC51 Fourm : Pin : 20631.

Riders need to be picked by 0400 GMT 21 Feb 2015

Good luck n let's have some fun

#2 ·
Just joined the league. Let's get a few more folks in here to join. MadBuyer... you
listening??

#7 ·
I'm in as usual. Just took me awhile to pick my team. Hard choices this year, without knowing much about how all the new bikes are going to perform over race distance.

#9 ·
Glad we got a couple of 900RRers in the league besides all those fat piggy owners.:D

#12 ·
And we know who didn't. :D

#14 ·
I'm in again this year. It's fun as long as I kick Embees behind!

#16 ·
Looking forward to having a forum league again. I got my 6 guys picked out this year. Nice they give you a little more money to play with. I hope I was able to pick a slightly more competitive team this year.

#17 ·
Ok all the league name is again RC51Forum. If anyone has issues let me know. It will be a little easier for me this year as I'm not traveling as much. Let's have fun and see where we rank 🏍🏍

#19 · (Edited)
Ok all the league name is again RC51Forum. If anyone has issues let me know. It will be a little easier for me this year as I'm not traveling as much. Let's have fun and see where we rank ����

Everyone interested, the password is the same as the league name... RC51Forum. Had to guess around a little bit lol....

#18 ·
If it's cool with you guys, i'm going to throw an invite out on the fireblade forum as well. Figure the more people we have in our mini league the more fun.

Reactions: Motleyfan
#20 ·
Or you could have the Fireblade forum do their own mini-league. I think you can belong to 6 of them.

#21 · (Edited)
We have our first team Seslar. We can let them in as well as push ours out there to the forum. The password is RC51Forum.
This year they are having league of leagues competition which should be fun. To join this comp we need at least 5 members.

#25 ·
He's just a sore loser from last year. Finished in the bottom half which he's used to being..:surprise:

#31 ·
I'd join a league from the Fireblades forum and then be in 2 of them.

#33 ·
To what???? we ain't mind readers...:nerd:

Reactions: madbuyer
#37 ·
Nice fecking guy!

#38 ·
Guys... If you're in the league it looks like most (but not all) did what I did. You MUST select all 6 riders, save your team, and then SUBMIT your team for them to accumulate points. I had my team saved but did not submit (don't know if that is different than last year). You do have to have all 6 riders selected to be able to submit though.

I think only 1 of the 4 in the mini league scored any points.

Nick

#39 ·
yeah, this new format really screwed me. Perfect weekend with Rea and Van der Mark in the trash.

#42 ·
Hey Embee..you're getting you ass handed to you again in the Forum league even with your smart ass team name!!! Last place looks good on you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.