For the SP2:
Engine and swingarm bolt tightening sequence
With engine hanger bolts loosely in place:
1) Tighten Right-Center engine hanger bolt to 47 ft/lbs.
2) Tighten Rear-Upper hanger bolt to 47 ft/lbs.
3) Tighten Right swingarm pivot adjust bolt to 11 ft/lbs.
4) Hold Right Swingarm pivot adjust bolt, and tighten lock nut to 47 ft/lbs (43 ft/lbs with special tool).
5) Tighten Left swingarm pivot adjust bolt to 11 ft/lbs.
6) Hold Left swingarm pivot adjust bolt, and tighten lock nut to 47 ft/lbs (43 ft/lbs with special tool.
7) Install washer and nut, then tighten swingarm pivot nut to 69 ft/lbs.
8) Tighten the Left-Center hanger bolt to 47 ft/lbs.
9) Tighten engine hanger nuts in following sequence and torque:
- Rear-Lower engine hanger nut to 29 ft/lbs
- Front engine hanger nut to 47 ft/lbs.
10) Tighten engine hanger pinch bolts to 20 ft/lbs. in following sequence: