Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Looking for a paint code and sticker number
the Honda dealership here in Frankfurt got me the paint code for my fuel tank (euro 06 black edition, paint code NHB-01), but they couldn't tell me the code for the metallic silver scallops or the matching Honda emblem sticker.
Anyone of our experts know which they are?
*edit* I'm pretty sure the Honda wing stickers are the silver/white, there aren't many variations with those.
2006 Black Edition SP2
- Stickerless black...giggity
- Assorted stone chips
- Multicolor bug splats, updated weekly
- Custom boot scratches and crash marks on the tailpiece
- Scuffed bar weights & brake lever from asphalt acrobatics
- Road grime under the fender and tail
- Leo Vince exhaust
- Otherwise OEM, not gonna make BOTY any time soon
HOE-LEE SHEE-YIT, the TORQUE!!!
Last edited by BTF/PTM; 02-01-2016 at 12:21 AM.