The second screen cap correctly shows the throttle position from 0 to 100%.
Agreed, however once I sent the map it was adjusted to the obscure throttle position table.
Sounds like the throttle position setting was off in the PCIIUSB.
Usually it's done starting the bike and quickly rotating the throttle to full throttle and back to idle.
I've tried it with the ignition switch on, but without then engine running, and it seemed to work fine.
Thanks, I'll give that a shot, I'm pretty sure I already tried that though. Including resetting the device. But, I'm going to go over all the connectors
again. And send an e-mail to DynoJet. Not certain if this matters, but I had unplugged the battery, re-routed the rear main harness/PCIII harness, reconnected everything and then plugged in my laptop. Bike had not been started for at least a few days.
The strange thing is, when powered by the bike(not running)/9V adapter I get NO ERROR, with the bike running I get DEVICE ERROR 1
. I'm hoping I can unplug everything (AGAIN), hook up my laptop to the PCIII & reset everything to factory default. Then plug everything back in, start the bike, let her warm up, and cross my fingers I don't have to send the bloody thing to DynoJet.
Screenshots : 1.) 9V adapter plugged in 2.)PCIIIUSBINFO 3.) TP Table error.
(I didn't take a screen shot of the DEVICE ERROR 1
with the bike running)