RC51 Forums banner

Been long time wanting one

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Duckhunter 
#1 ·
One of the bikes that I never owned, but always liked. Just added a SP1 to my garage. Haven't even ridden it out of the neighborhood, but whatever.

I remember when they first came out, and parts and all were in abundance. Was shocked to see that I can't even find a full system for it.

But anyways, hello to the locals.

#4 ·
I am not all that worried about a loss in mid range, I am sure it will be plenty anyways. RC is not going to be a daily beater, just something to go have fun in North GA mountains. The bike is in pristine condition, just the exhaust has a little too much rust for my taste. If I can fin a mint set of stock headers I will be fine.

#9 · (Edited)
Anyone will have an extremely hard time locating a full system or even a slip on system for the Sp1.

The Ladybird HRC replica will fit the Sp1 and is a full Titanium system.
I have the HRC replica on my Sp1 and while it is expensive it is worth it, the build quality is amazing.

Have here a super rare Sp1 slip on titanium system made by ETHOS as well.

Anything sp1 is hens teeth... been hoarding for years now so trust me, I know. :rolleyes:

Try Simonkobejapan, for a finders fee he can help. He sourced many parts for my Sp1 and now my 929 as well.

#12 · (Edited)
#10 ·
I will post some pics, no worries. It's just a mind all stock SP1 with 13K on the clock. Stable mate to my TZ250, TZ125, CBR900, Tiger 800, Concours 14, and an Ural 650. Which pics would interest you guys the most? ))

I will probably start looking for a nice exhaust in a moth or two. Catching enough shit for buying another bike at the moment. Need to lay low

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.