Hey guys decided to sell my bike here is the description I wrote up to run in the cragslist add https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5357322048.html
This is a mechanic owned 2000 RC-51 out in Elyria Ohio. The bike has a clean title. I painted it a billet silver with three coats of green pearl on top. The front and rear black outlined white number plates are painted on as well. All of the vinyl graphics were custom made by tapeworks.com. I have the rear passenger seat along with the rear cowl cover that is shown in the pictures. There is a crack in the rear fairing also shown in one of the pictures. I bought the bike in 2011 and have put a little over 5000 miles on it. During my ownership of the bike I have done a lot of maintenance and upgrades. It is an excellent bike and I do not think you will find another like it at this price. I am asking a reasonable $3000 and as seen in the dash picture it has 17,564+ miles on it. Thanks for Looking!!
• Front Brakes
• Fuel Pressure Regulator
• Light weight Alien Motion lithium Ion Battery (12 cells)
• Michelin Pilot Power 2ct These are Light weight dual compound tires
• Spark Plugs
• Replaced all of the coolant hoses
• Replaced the voltage regulator with the more modern Shindengen MOSFET regulator
• Flapper valve mod
• Soft rev mod
• PAIR valve removal
• Scotts steering dampener
• Gold adjustable CRG levers
• Gearing has been lowered to 15/42 and converted to a lighter 520 chain with an aluminum rear sprocket
• Being the meticulous guy I am I installed a HealTech Speedohealer to correct the speedometer. So as far as I know the odometer is correct.
• HealTech Gear Indicator (This can be seen in the dash picture)
• Scorpion Exhaust
• Power Commander III mapped on a dyno by Hord Power. On the dyno the bike put out 122hp at the rear wheel.