2003 RC51 in Atlanta, GA Area
2003 Honda RVT1000R RC51 sport bike. 40917 miles. Asking price is $5100. (more photos available) Price is of course negotiable.
Second owner - but I've owned the bike since 2005!. Bike has been very well maintained and respectfully ridden on the street. For many years this was my daily driver commuter bike. Here are some of the upgrades:
- AMA Pro sticker package
- Galfer brake pads
- Galfer braided steel brake lines
- Galfer braided steel clutch line
- RSC Steering damper
- 520 RK chain and sprocket conversion
- Frame sliders
- Battery Tender leads
- Aftermarket LED turn signals (front and rear)
- Akrapovic Titanium slip-on exhaust
Comments on the cosmetic condition:
I purchased and installed the Akrapovic slip-on exhaust canisters used and "pre-damaged". They are scraped up from the prior owner but they sound and perform much better than the stock exhaust system.
Front fairing and tail cowl are scraped on the left side (see photos) when the kick stand sank into soft asphalt and the bike fell over.
What comes with the bike:
- Michelin Power Race compound DOT tires on bike are in OK condition
- Extra set of used race take-off Michelin Power Race compound DOT tires (not worn in center and good for the street)
- OEM brake and clutch lines
- Passenger seat
- Standard shift linkage or GP reversed shift lever
- Three oil filters
- Used Headlights L&R (had planned to modify to add eyebrow lights)
Bike is available for pick up in Atlanta, GA area.
Last edited by Richard Marencin; 08-24-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Reason: Did I mention that Price is Negotiable