Any1 still selling on East Coast? - Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 09:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Any1 still selling on East Coast?

I知 in MD, want my first RC51 finally, anybody selling anywhere in slightly unreasonable driving distance?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
one thread is sufficient.
madbuyer likes this.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

?? I知 not sure what u mean? Ive seen a couple kinda close but there痴 so much to go through just to find out it sold last year, I知 trying to speed up the process by hopefully getting people that still have bikes to sell to contact me.... lots of posts and threads on this forum

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 09:36 PM
Lifetime Premium

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBing View Post
?? I知 not sure what u mean? Ive seen a couple kinda close but there痴 so much to go through just to find out it sold last year, I知 trying to speed up the process by hopefully getting people that still have bikes to sell to contact me.... lots of posts and threads on this forum
What Wibbly is kindly trying to say is don't clutter up the board with needless posts. I also can see your duplicates.

A Mod may come along shortly and clean some of them up and give you a gentle warning.

Play on....

The very first schoolbook that was written had God all over it. --Dave Mustaine
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 09:52 PM Thread Starter

Needless..? My bad I値l just move on then, sorry to bother ur exclusive club members, yeah this forum is awesome when it comes to owners and all ur knowledge and experience, but think of it from sm1 new and the prospective of trying to actually buy a RC51... ur classified section is ALOT to go through to find non stop dead ends, out of area bikes, or threads where the bike sold forever ago but I still have to go through every little detail to figure that out at the end... plus most the dates on the posts are last year... like I said I知 trying to speed up the process, so sorry I bothered u all and clogged up ur apparently 菟rivate forum with a request that reached out to owners who were interested to sell in my actual area... that actually STILL had a bike to sell
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 09:56 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
all you would have had to do is post one thread in the wanted section stating you're looking for a bike.

instead you posted four threads in four sections

this forum is very slow, so nobody is going to miss your post. it has nothing to do with being private or exclusive it has to do with general etiquette when using these boards.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	threads.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	127417  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 10:01 PM Thread Starter

Honestly I looked for a Wanted or WTB section first... my bad, but I still don稚 see where that part is
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Aight... my bad.. it痴 right there ... wanted items... I started at the top, got reply痴 before I got that far...
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Needless..? My bad I値l just move on then, sorry to bother ur exclusive club members, yeah this forum is awesome when it comes to owners and all ur knowledge and experience, but think of it from sm1 new and the prospective of trying to actually buy a RC51... ur classified section is ALOT to go through to find non stop dead ends, out of area bikes, or threads where the bike sold forever ago but I still have to go through every little detail to figure that out at the end... plus most the dates on the posts are last year... like I said I知 trying to speed up the process, so sorry I bothered u all and clogged up ur apparently 菟rivate forum with a request that reached out to owners who were interested to sell in my actual area... that actually STILL had a bike to sell
You'd think someone new would slowly integrate themselves into an unfamiliar territory by, hell I don't know, reading some of the rules or asking general questions.

I say needless because if you decide to stick around and learn something from some of the most tenured RC51 owners in the world, you will one day reflect back and maybe say, Yep....that wasn't necessary.

It's not a bother really, but I was just informing you before one of the Mods got ahold of you...and they would have probably told you in a similar manner to not post duplicate threads.

Like Wibbly stated, traffic is slow, most of the posts are ancient because the forum is for a bike no longer in production...and the population of owners is getting old and senile like @Motleyfan

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Aight... my bad.. it痴 right there ... wanted items... I started at the top, got reply痴 before I got that far...
And don't just stick to a certain region....if you find a nice ride don't let distance stop you.

I have seen members on here go to look and inspect bikes for other members.

Keep up the search and I am sure you will find one eventually, it's not a speedy process.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda RC51 Forum : RC51 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode