RC51 Forums banner

FS: 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R, under 1200 miles

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  gts455 
#1 · (Edited)
Not an RC51 but, unfortunately i'm posting my 2012 Triumph Daytona 675R. Love this bike, but while trying to find a job and having a family I need to thin out the garage.

Original owner and currently has 1159 miles. The bike is stock with the exception of a tail tidy and stomp grips. Sat in a controlled storage unit in Colorado for 6 years, while I lived overseas until summer of last year.

When the movers delivered the bike to me last summer it showed up with 3 small 1/2" scratches, none of which are major or too noticeable, unless up close. Detailed pictures to follow.

New Pirelli Power RS 2CT tires (I put about 100 miles on them), battery, coolant change, and fresh oil/filter. Bike is ready to go and ready to finally be ridden. Barely broken in.

Located in Long Island, NY.

SOLD

Scratches from movers

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Dutchy,

My first mistake was not bringing the Triumph to Germany.....it would have been outstanding there. Instead it has sat untouched in storage for almost 6 years.

Now, I'm going back to my Aprilia RSV as my main rider and trying to get that going so i can get back to my RC project and get my CBR 900 back together. The CBR currently sits entirely disassembled in 7 boxes. Even the motor was entirely disassembled. It will be a complete ground up rebuild....again.

Thanks for the post my friend. Hope all is well. I sure miss being over there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.