RC51 Forums banner

2004 Nikky Hayden/castrol replica

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Wibbly 
#1 · (Edited)
3 years in the making..EVERYTHING possible done to bike starting with brand new engine core. Entire engine cryotreated, ceramic coated/WPC parts. Light crank, carillo rods 102mm pistons light clutch BST wheels, radial brakes, ss lines, 520 chain setup e tc. etc.EVERYTHING brand new!Ohlins shock traxxion air forks ti exhaust front radiator dual lithium battery setup with light flywheel.... See other pics and build in my other thread by ogiehooker and rccbrz. Nitrous setup included but never installed on and on....30k inveted-sell 14, 500 includes shipping from Cordova TN. Buy and ride!!
As RCdevil-he knows the bike well and helped with the build.

Numerous extras and full set of leathers (500) and ALL hand and specialty tools tools (1000) included. abba lift included. (900 cost bux).

You will not find a better built bike than this! Bike has approximately 300 miles on newly built engine...Dyno'd just under 140 rwhp.

Extensive pic listed available upon request....SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
This is one of the nicest, no-expense spared builds on here. Derrel literally has every piece of this bike sorted and the motor is built by one of the best RC51 engine builders, Evan Steele at ESP.

I worked on this chassis with my own hands. This is also the former Scott'sMS bike for those of you who have been around awhile will understand the significance, at one time Scott's MS was the GO-TO parts shop online.

you cannot replicate this bike for the amount hes asking.

GLWS Derrel sad to see you go buddy! i thought this would never leave your collection.

#6 ·
D,

I have also shared this post on the RC-51 Fans Facebook page, that place seems to get much more traffic these days. Oh how the times have changed!

RC-D

#7 ·
I heard that one of the PRICKS here is bashing my bike to a potential buyer on facebook...Wow, people in the social media age are true laptop warriors and true AZZHOLES...Be glad to make a sale and ditch this last bit of social interactions with pricks like Mr F U WIBBLY!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.