RC51 Forums banner

sp2 wheels/2:1 exhaust

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  KoleDeRacer 
#1 · (Edited)
Have a spare set of wheels. sp2 by the way. painted black satin. Only want to sell as a set. Couple insignificant nicks on the lip. I have no idea what these are worth other than going by ebay. So if you need a set help me out. Ill sell them with rotors or without. Or if you want some marchesini mags fit from a cbr make me an offer. I need only one set.
Custom 2:1 left exit-(loud)puts any Harley to shame. wouldn't recommend for endurance riding I don't think it will hold up that well with the tiny carbon canister, but its cool. SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
How's it going man I actually run a repair facility also for automobiles so we are all the time get OEM parts laying around the shop I'll give you 50 for the wheels and so you don't have to bother I'll pull off the tires and rotors and discard of them for you I like the exhaust I can't tell if it's a shorty exhaust or not is 400 the best that you're going to do on on that exhaust if not then let me know what you will take for it I'm actually in Gwinnett Georgia not sure where you're at so I can calculate the shipping also I like the picture of your bike and I've been looking at suspension parts ohlins that I found are rather expensive I think I will take my shorts off send them to car racing around $800 they rebuild them 20 millimeter I like your bike in the picture what year is it how many miles of you put it on it and would you consider getting rid of the RC51 I had cancer a couple years ago and always wanted a sportbike once I got better my wife said go for it love the RC51 I have glad I decided to start with a liter bike thanks for your time let me know about the parts don't worry about fixing the wheels I'm going to have them sandblasted and repainted

#4 ·
Hey cbruce7, very glad you are doing well. And glad you acquired an RC its a great bike and will always be a desireable bike. A shop familiar with the suspension like kyle will give you the most for your money. I have had lots of bikes and the bike in the picture just might be one of the few keepers. But id sell it, dont need a collection.

#5 ·
Hey I'm actually going to buy the wheels if you give me the right price I'm just going to send them and have them room and anyway through one of the providers that we used to repair Wheels what do you actually have to have for the wheels and would you be shipping them to me and how or are you local to Atlanta just let me know

#7 ·
Exhaust still available. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face when you hit the start bitton. P.m. me. Either set of wheels to sell. Judging from a little intel 50 bucks is a little low. Its an opportunity to be fair to both of us. Sale pending on magnesium wheels. Either set sells both. They are soldd when we agree and I see a transaction. That p.m. thanks guys, this forum is a huge wealth of stand up guys with a good taste in bikes.

#8 ·
I ment 50 per wheel if that is a insult then tell me seems fair I would like to buy them from you now. But at the end of the day they are used stock wheels that need to be refinished. Which is going to be rather costly if they are repaired correctly please let me know asap. That way I can get you your money. I'm also looking at other wheels to use. I am planning to purchase a set very soon. Please contact me at cbrucenextire@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.