RC51 Forums banner

Trade VTR SuperHawk for an RC?

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  archaicguy 
#1 ·
Long shot I know but......I desire an RC so I thought I would post just incase someone would like to trade an RC for my SuperHawk.
Anyways here are the details.....

I just purchased a 2003 VTR1000F SuperHawk from a buddy of mine. I had one previously and loved it so I didn't hesitate to buy this one but I have had a craving for an RC for quite a while.
It has just under 5900 miles on it, yes not even 6k miles.
Two Brothers Exhaust, upgraded R/R, Manual CCTs, all the general issues that need to be taken care of. Excellent projector headlight setup that is basically the same design as seen on my yellow Hawk.
This is the only pic of the Hawk that I have right now.

Long shot I know but thought I would throw it out there just incase.
Pm me if interested

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks.... I'm a T/A Addict for sure. These are about #8&#9 that I have had throughout the years and all second gens. My very first car at 18 was a 78 T/A and been hooked ever since :) Wish I coulda kept em but never been in a position to do that.
Yea the turbo cars were pooches but still purty as can be!

#9 ·
Thanks.... I'm a T/A Addict for sure. These are about #8&#9 that I have had throughout the years and all second gens. My very first car at 18 was a 78 T/A and been hooked ever since :) Wish I coulda kept em but never been in a position to do that.
Yea the turbo cars were pooches but still purty as can be! That LS Turbo should be awesome for sure! I am doing an LS3/6 speed swap on the gold one. I figure about 550 horses should be adequate.

#10 ·
My dad had a '71 Trans Am 455 when I was a kid. He used to get me to start & warm it up in the mornings, which would naturally put a smile on my face. :D

Didn't handle particularly well, but was still pretty much the quickest thing on the road. I remember his anti-social burnouts. The engine made great music too :D

Reactions: Burntclutches
#11 ·
I had a '76 T/A in HS ... black with gold trim. Gold pin stripes all over it :( Tore that all off. Red interior, which I wasn't a fan of. 4 speed, which I was a fan of. 455 which I was a fan of, except 1) it only had 200 HP, and 2) it drank gas like water. But no posi, so I could still burn the ever livin' heck out of the tires ... one at a time :eek: ... and I did :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.