RC51 Forums banner

2000 Hayden Ed. RC-51 for sale

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jgos929 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I guess its that time where I have to sell the bike due to "grown up expenses" I am selling her for 9000 obo. She is immaculate! Never been down and due to my anal nature, shines like she did on the show room floor 9800 miles. The additions list is long:
brembo break and clutch levers/resevoirs
brembo free floating rotor system
super bike break lines (front/back)
billet rear break resevoir
wave rear break rotor
aftermarket rear sprocket (black)
Complete ELKA rear suspension
akro full titanium exhaust
Carrozaria black rims
scotts stearing dampener
smoked wind screen
new pilot power 2ct tires
carbon fiber radiator fins
hot bodies undertail set up
sato rear sets
professionally done flapper mod/rev limiter mod
k&n air filter
power commander
Being very honest, Ive seen a lot of RCs in socal, but only one of them was as pretty as this bike. This is a no shit head turner, so if your a low baller, this aint the bike to try it with. I know what I have and I know what it is worth. With that being said, give me a call with an offer or if you want pics, which Im sure you will, just give me your email. My email is kipmccaddon@gmail.com
My name is Kip and my number is 619-204-5446. I live in San Diego.

See less See more
#2 ·
I can never understand how someone expects to sell a bike and refuses to post pics of it. Pics of your bike generate intrest.
Why WOUNDN'T you post them with the original posting?
Why make someone ASK for them?

#3 ·
when your right...your right...and you, your always right!!

Bluestreak is right. Im not very good when it comes to uploading pics, so I figured I would just send them via email, thus removing the hassle of having to resize them. But, as you requested, here they are, via my wife!!:D

Attachments

#4 ·
Thanks for posting them, but...............The pics are too small to see any detail. You need to increase the picture size.
Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.