RC51 Forums banner

Any interest in Hindle full systems?

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  gunther19820 
#1 ·
So I reached out to Hindle today (out of curiosity via a different thread), as they offer the high mount and low mount slip ons for our bikes. Those kits are on closeout through Hindle (both SP1 and SP2)

As I was speaking to the factory, she slipped and said she had an old listing for the full kit. but that they no longer make them. I asked if they still had the designs, and if they could make a kit. We spoke some more, and i told her how limited her options are. She knew of our forum, she said she has sold several of the closeout kits in the last few weeks

Anyway- if Hindle was to do a run on a full system for our bikes, would their be interest? I run their stuff on my racebike, and love it.

Heres a couple pics of their kit on my Kwack: This was a closeout highmount full system, and a scratch and dent muffler

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I've had a fair amount of experience with Hindle exhaust. They are a very good combination of value and quality. You can buy parts for them as well. Hindle isn't a super premium offering like Akrapovic, Ladybird, and Sato, but Hindle isn't priced that way either. They are a nice mid-range option. I've used them on track bikes as well.

I've got my exhaust, but hope you get enough interest to move ahead on it. This would be the best SP1 exhaust currently available if it gets made, afaik. SP1 owners should be trying to move this forward. Not to mention the SP2 owners who want its combination of value and quality.

Good luck!

#7 ·
Your statement could be perceived to have different meanings. Thats all. Not trying to put words in your mouth, et al

So do I. This guy is incredible. I know him personally, and have purchased from him before. Nothing to do with RC's, but he is an incredible welder nonetheless. I have never had the chance to play with TiG. I only MiG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1lW-slDUV/?taken-by=michiganmetalworks

#15 ·
Any word? I thought there was nothing left to really do on my bike, but today my corroded original headers caught my eye and they certainly don't match the rest of the bike's attention to detail. Polished headers seem to be the answer with hi-mount cans an added bonus.

Hoping for a price that isn't immediately noticed by the budgeting office ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.