RC51 Forums banner

2001 HRC VTR1000SP owners manaul/parts list

7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  NCRC51 
#1 ·
I managed to get a used one (for only about 180us!) but maybe once in a lifetime chance,as extremely rare.I'm going to scan every page,and upload on the net,so all can check it out for as long as there's an internet!
its bloody thick (200 pages or so maybe?) so will take a while for me to do,but when done will let you know.
probably lots of new stuff,as HRC focused on different aspects for each years set up manual (with new parts/technolgy etc)

it's in Japanese,but lots of technical info,photos etc (I dont even know if there is an English one published,but could have been..)
I also have a 2002 set up SP2 JSB one,but its pathetic,about 10 pages and a waste of 50 bucks or so! (they had new stock..)

But I will upload that as well (good quality scanned pages)
If I see any more manuals (the HRC owners manuals) will try to get them as well,as there will be a 2002 one

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I have a pdf copy of the "HRC owner's manual parts list for the 2000-VTR1000 SP-1" (20 Mb). Let me know if anyone is interested. PM your email and I will send it over.

#4 ·
I think it's the same, couldn't remember where I got it from.....

#10 ·
Yes, send me your email.

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.