RC51 Forums banner

June 2013 Bike Of The Month contest!

8K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  gts455 
#1 ·
Time now for the June 2013 BOTM contest!

1) PM me with the best photo of your bike.
2) Entries will be received for the 1st week, and voting will commence on the 2nd week of the month.
3) At the end of the 2nd week, the Bike Of The Month (BOTM) winner will be announced.
4) That month's BOTM winner will not be allowed to compete in further BOTM contests for the remainder of the year.
5) Those that did not win will be allowed to compete next month.
6) When the December BOTM winner is announced, the Bike Of The Year (BOTY) voting will begin with the final week, and the BOTY winner will be announced.

#17 ·
#20 ·
Yes... I wonder where you have seen the exhaust before, lol.
Trust me brother... they went to a good home.
I had a feeling you would enter that exact photo, so I thought you might like me to post it for you in case you did not have it handy.
Keep the game fair right... lol.
;):D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#21 ·
Thanks bro, i appreciate. I think it's going to be close.....wish i had mine so i could take it and do some "artsy" pics.

On a side note, i am going to look at a 93 VFR 400R NC30 next weekend......vroooom vroooom. Soooo i may have a bike again soon.

#22 ·
And here you were telling me in an email some time ago that there was no bikes in the future while staying in Germany.
I was sure I was right to scoff at that remark, lol. :)
Awesome news about a vfr. Nice bike too. Post pics of it and keep us all posted on it. ;):D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#23 ·
haha. Yeah just need to make sure i can do it financially. Europe is expensive and i'm saving to buy a house when i move back to Colorado in a few years.

BUT, i am dead set on bringing back an old V4 Honda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.