RC51 Forums banner

FS >>> DHC Sp2 Hugger - Plain weave / Matte finish

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Duckhunter 
#1 ·
For sale and ready to ship...

DHC Sp2 Hugger in Plain weave with a lusty Matte finish.

Can provide more detailed pictures upon request.

$275 ( via PAYPAL add 4% ) shipped to Canada / USA

PM or email please.

Thanks for looking !

DHC

See less See more
#3 ·
I do not manufacture a hugger with a chain guard. Can not say if a sprocket cover will fit with these. I do not own any of the OEM covers or I would probably offer those in C/F as well ! LOL.

#6 ·
Hi Clint ! It has a real nice subtle look to it, I think the dry carbon look is fantastic myself.

It has become a popular request as not too many others offer it.

#7 ·
How much $ for the C/F exhaust brackets?

#8 ·
Hi Todd !

They are $125 per side. Plus shipping ( 15 via tracked item with Canada Post/ USPS. )

Very thick ( 1/4 inch ) and very light with the cutouts... 147 grams for the pair !!!

And of course they are very strong - Can not even bend the dang things :D

#9 ·
Matt, is there a core inside the exhaust brackets, or are they layer upon layer to get the thickness. They look to be about 4 or 5 mm's thick?
The one in the picture looks like you got a perfect lay. ( there's a joke there somewhere :D ) The pattern is beautifully square.

#10 ·
The set pictured is 20 layers thick John. I have another set here with 18 layers carbon and 2 layers kevlar for even more strength.

They are quite nice, I have Banzai mount versions as well nearly ready for production.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.