RC51 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im starting my quest for a healthy, possibly garunteed engine to replace mine with. i would have no problem giving mine up to the sellar also. Mine has good compression the problem is it wiil pop out of gear when really hard on it. So let me know what you got. im dedicating my income tax return to the cause so not exactly ready today but i receive them friday. thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
man I don't even know. It's popping out of gear, that means it has to be split open and replace some shifting forks in the trans. I'm sure that's gonna cost some money to repair.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you know it. It only happened once but it was enough to scare the complete shit out of me! Commin of an on ramp pinned in 3rd then all of a sudden nothings there and it sounded like a jack hammer going off. I hoped it was a rounded off sprocket or somthing but nope. i rode it a few times after with no issue but never opened her up again just some putting around

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey guys im starting my quest for a healthy, possibly garunteed engine to replace mine with. i would have no problem giving mine up to the sellar also. Mine has good compression the problem is it wiil pop out of gear when really hard on it. So let me know what you got. im dedicating my income tax return to the cause so not exactly ready today but i receive them friday. thanks
PM Sent...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts