RC51 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a set of factory pipes in very nice shape as well as a tail section (black/gray) and a front seat. The tail has a small crack just where the tail section goes down to the front seat. there is no plastic missing, and the paint is still good. there is just a small section that is pushed through. it may come back into place with abit of work and a heat gun. i am trying to make some room in the garage, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. i will post pics this evening - i hope. friday at the latest.
thanks
edit:
here are the pics. the tail section has a prospective new owner..

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have a set of factory pipes in very nice shape as well as a tail section (black/gray) and a front seat. The tail has a small crack just where the tail section goes down to the front seat. there is no plastic missing, and the paint is still good. there is just a small section that is pushed through. it may come back into place with abit of work and a heat gun. i am trying to make some room in the garage, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. i will post pics this evening - i hope. friday at the latest.
thanks
pics of the tail and damage to [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts