RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys. new guy here posted up in the intro section. Im allways out to help a fellow rider with parts. Just so happens i have a parts rc51 i am looking to get out of my garage or have something that will help a guy or girl out

Anyway parts i got are from a 2000 RC

cluster 100+shipping OR BEST OFFER

subframe

Rear wheel

Wiring harness

Motor

Whole Engine

etc etc.. basically the whole bike lol

If you are looking for any parts please feel free to email me [email protected]. Even if you like to check out my ebay history :hondaruss701 or my history on the r1-forum.net same name here check me out. Also on 600rr.net same name. Cbr world.net same name.
Thanks guy/gals
Russ

As for pricing Prices are OBO.. please be respectful on the price no crazy low offers thanks a bunch![/B

Updated pics 9-8-2009... this is whats left of the bike. you see anything that catches your eye please send me a PM thanks!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
List has been updated new parts added.. feel free to shoot a offer i am not a bad guy. worst i can say is no. But most likely will haggle a bit..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
updated some prices these are best offer. I will consider all offers! So please don't be shy. But please make it a reasonable offer. Think of them as your parts and what you would like to sell them for.

Just ask i'll most likely work with yea on getting a price worked out with yea.
Thanks guys
Russ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got items next day, brake pedal was scratched, but I didn't ask for details on that. Even sent me the whole rear set when all I needed was the brake pedal and peg.

Highly recommend!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PICS UPDATED. things that are left... wheels...engine..forks...subframe..swing arms. rotors..other mis little things... send me a pm of a part your looking for i might have it Thanks!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts