Rear brake caliper with Galfier line and caliper
Wiring harness
Ecu
Regulator
Stock Headers
Swing arm
Rear rim w/ rotor and cush drive
subframe

If you would like and pics of any of the items please ask.

Please send all offers to [email protected] I have sold alot of parts to alot of members. I usually ship that same day or the morning after

Please submit offers (15 + 10sh = 25) I will ship international but you will pay all costs. I am easy to get along with and all i ask is a fair offer and 9/10 times you'll get it for that price if it is reasonable

Thanks
Russ

·
Registered
50 Posts
I got the Speedo today. Looks good, but I can't do an operational check on it till the bike gets out of the shop. I'm not anticipating any problems, so I'll give the transaction two thumbs up. :):cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got the Speedo today. Looks good, but I can't do an operational check on it till the bike gets out of the shop. I'm not anticipating any problems, so I'll give the transaction two thumbs up. :):cool:
Thanks bud! You wont have any problems with it! Thanks for the Positive feedback!!
Russ

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi, i am looking for all of the undertail stock parts... i need the stock undertail (cut or uncut, not destroyed though) i also need all the mounting parts ECM cover and battery cover. do you have all of these parts and some pics? thanks,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi, i am looking for all of the undertail stock parts... i need the stock undertail (cut or uncut, not destroyed though) i also need all the mounting parts ECM cover and battery cover. do you have all of these parts and some pics? thanks,
Sorry dont have any of the parts your needing. They were some that were the first to go. Thank you or checking!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts