RC51 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The stuff on ebayis a joke. Bent up radiators for over a $100. Someone help me get this RC working and looking good.

·
Banned
3,633 Posts
The stuff on ebayis a joke. Bent up radiators for over a $100. Someone help me get this RC working and looking good.
Couldn't agree with you more...eBay's full of craptastic stuff. Good luck if you are patient you will get what you're after. Pm Duckhunter, allchaos, SBK_drew or maybe even b.miller123 may have a few bits leftover from his part out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After some more digging I found the air intake is pretty bad. Broken mounts and screws stripped out. Looking for an air intake now

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am still needing the headlight. I found a harness. need shifter side passenger peg mount. rear seat latch. both staps for the exhaust cans.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the headlight new, and did get a lock set. still thinking about rediator. Harness wasnt a big help I need stock blinker light connections.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nothing wrong. just realized I have nothing to plug into the harness for the horn and all the blinkers, maybe other things too. I will put the harness in just for peace of mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts