RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of complete aftermarket fairings from my 2001 RC51. They are Qb Carbon from England. They are predrilled and were painted gloss black (looks like from a shop and not someone's back yard using can spray paint). Tabs are intact but has minor wear and tear. Lower V-Fairing was cut out to fit aftermarket exhaust. Materials used are carbon fiber with a carbon fiber/kevlar backing. It is quality made. Do a search on "Qb carbon" and see if you can make heads or tails on these fairings. Front Fender is OEM. Rear tail cover will not include underbracket.

Pics (enjoy):

·
Registered
132 Posts
guy put it up then said to delete a min later .. does not even put a link to the auction ... weird

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry for the confusion guys. Fairings did go on ebay and ended with the buyer changing his mind. Winning bid was $450. No biggie tho . . .

I'll try and continue selling here and will reauction on ebay if there is no interest . . .

That stuff looks good! What did it all go for?
Thanks, they certainly are. Light agent hammer too. I'm not the original owner but current internet price may go up to $400 a piece like the mid fairing. You can do the math from there.

guy put it up then said to delete a min later .. does not even put a link to the auction ... weird
I apologize again, I belong to other forums and they prohibit the use of posting links to ebay auctions. Lesson learned, I'll post auction next time on any other stuff I may have from my RC.

So, anyone intersted in buying these? $500 shipped to US address. Someone will get a nice COMPLETE set of CF fairings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts