RC51 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 Honda RVT (RC51) 1000R 15,683 miles. Prior track bike with clean title and to many extras to list. Very good condition with a few minor scratches and one crack in the left fairing next to the frame slider from a very low speed lay down..less than 5 mph. Has two brothers racing high mount exhaust (full system), also have stock pipes and footpegs with passenger seat, Power Commander III computer system, Penske Olins after market adjustable rear shock, stainless steel brake and throttle cables, aftermarket steering dampner, new front and rear tires (less than 200 miles, new front and rear sproket (less than 200 miles), new chain (less than 200 miles), new front fork seals, and new battery. Very very strong running and wonderful riding bike. [email protected]
Located in Fort Smith Arkansas
RC51 pic 2.jpg

RC51 pic 4.jpg

rc51 pic 5.jpg

rc51 pic 6.jpg

rc51 pic 9.jpg

·
Registered
32 Posts
What's the deal fellas? Am I asking to much? Give me some feedback.
I think the deal is that we all own our own RC51's already.:D Just kidding. I think that most people are turned of by the fact it was a "track bike." I know when I was looking for one if I read "track bike" I skipped to the next listing. Maybe it's just me but to me it says "this bike has been ragged on." As far as price...I'm not a good judge of value but I just bought a 2003 with 6400 miles, Titanium exhaust, new: tires, brakes, fork seals, fluids, and lights for 5k. I think I got a good deal. Good Luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That makes sense. I didnt think about it like that. The guy that had it before me was an instructor at Hallet in Ok, He was very maticulous with maintaing the bike. Seems may be a little high on the price too. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i think your asking a fair price, but you should put up better pictures, and clarify what type of shock it is (you have penske ohlins listed which are two different brands).

you have to be patient, it isnt a good market for selling motorcycles due to the economy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts