RC51 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats goin on I gota 02 Honda RvT100RC51. gtp mOtocross streetbike, more torque than cbr 1000. Classic race bike. Extremely rare model, checked the vin number and its straight from japan. 21000 on motor and runs immaculate. new tires, new front and side plastic comes with the bike. Starts every time no problem.

Aftermarkt

Yoshimura dual exhaust (check MSrp $$$$$$$$$$$) Sounds meaner than a harley no joke

KnN air filter
KnN oil filter
sick undertail kit
Passenger Seat attacment
Minor scratches and i gotta put the clutch lever on, other thanthatif u know thebike, its beastly.
5500 $ best offer

Trades plus cash are optional for a 600 streetbike or sumthin, open for offers just need some extra cash

570 350 1948
if i dont pick up tXt me,
thanks
Tom

·
Registered
27 Posts
I prefur my motocross bikes slightly lighter,and with a little more suspenion travel.............but hey good luck with that!

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o and Idk if its gtp motocross edition, im just sayin i kno rc51 was a gtp motocross bike shes raw power

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dude, it's a Honda. Where did you think it was made???? The vast majority are made in Japan. It's an RC51. Yes they are awesome. But your's is no more special than any other 02. It mades it's name from great race action, not a Japanese VIN. I feel stupid telling you that you have a standard RC51. Good luck with your sale. :)
17 digit VIN made in japan, i did some research.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so maybe i miscounted the numbers on the vin, it starts or ends with an s and or something and that determines where the bike was manufactured. i'll bet u the bike that its from japan.

·
Registered
863 Posts
This is a joke !!! "gtp motocross edition" ??? You do know what motocross is dont you??? Your bike or whosever bike it is your trying to sell is a plain jane 02 RC51. You probably would have gotten more responses if you'd have left out all the bs jazzy sales pitch crap.

Bad luck with the sell :)

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
ok so maybe i miscounted the numbers on the vin, it starts or ends with an s and or something and that determines where the bike was manufactured. i'll bet u the bike that its from japan.
I'm sure it was made in Japan to US Specs. You would not want a Japan Spec bike. Speed and power restrictions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.