Located in Claremont C.A

$7000

PM me if interested

JJ

·
Premium Member
2004 Honda RC-51 Nicky Haden Edition.
51 Posts
No way is she priced too high. I'm betting in about 8-10 years the rc-51, especially the Nicky Hayden Edition,
is going to go way up in value. These machines are very special, with great Honda History. If you can, hold onto her.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Seems like a good price to me, GLWS.
It's a great price. I would not take a penny less than 7k unless there are underlined issues, pics look good, but I always appreciate an ad with plastics off pics, mechanical close-ups, really lets me know about the owner and care of the bike. Being a collector, I guess I'm a bit anal about my bikes. lol GLWTS.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
O.E.M. windscreens are still available as well. Partszilla. Just saying. Someone is getting a nice bike.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I've not been able to find an OEM windscreen....not even a used one. Partzilla says out of stock.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I've not been able to find an OEM windscreen....not even a used one. Partzilla says out of stock.
Sorry to hear that Brother. Yes, I bought up several parts I thought may vanish forever. Learned about grabbing up parts owning a RGV250 VJ23. Talk about a ghost machine. Some bikes in the collection are destined to be trailer queens.
Afraid to ride and break anything.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No way is she priced too high. I'm betting in about 8-10 years the rc-51, especially the Nicky Hayden Edition,
is going to go way up in value. These machines are very special, with great Honda History. If you can, hold onto her.
CLAREMONT C.A

·
Registered
82 Posts
Surprised you still have her down there in CA. If you were in a colder place I would save give it another month but down there in the sunshine...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts