RC51 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought\stole an 03. Never though I would be able to get this nice of a bike on the budget I had to work with. The winter is gonna kill me waiting to ride. Just wanted to introduce myself and share in the RC51 experience. Ive only been able to ride up and down the street a couple of times until I was so cold and numb but what a change from the 600RR I used to have. Freaking loud though! Gonna have to do something about these Moriwakis if I want to ride to work in the am. Will post pics when I figure out how!

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
"...Gonna have to do something about these Moriwakis if I want to ride to work in the am."

I suggest you open the throttles and enjoy the music of the Moriwaki's!! :D

Also, welcome to the group!! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thoroughly enjoy the sound of the moriwakis. My wife was sure to inform me of the vibrations coming through the walls and how "fast" I was obviously going up the street becuase of how loud I was. I cant be waking my entire family in the morning. I am considering putting the slip ons on ebay or something. I am actually going to have to get a stock exhaust. Its a sacreligious sort of backwards modification and wrong on so many levels. Do what you gotta do though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts