RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up thursday im starting to strip down my 03 rc51 for a overhaul. let me know what parts you guys may need. im pretty much taking off all fairings front to back. stock radiators etc will be coming off too. clutch lever brake lever. pretty much bike is gonna be frame wheels motor. everything else is subject to removal

·
Registered
37 Posts
what about the oem fender/ with blinkers and such
i am havin trouble passing NH inspection

also
rear seat cover?
aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
73 Posts
is this still available?

i really need a right side oem case cover. the gold colored one, i don't know what it covers. let me know how much you want.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what i have left.

sorry guys for getting back so late havent been on the site in a minute. i have a couple things left to part out let me know

right side radiator mint 200$
complete farings from front to rear and under tail oem but painted blue 1000$ or bo
clip ons rs ls
subframe
ls mirror rs mirror 40$
oem exhaust bumps and bruises 50$

·
Registered
3 Posts
Clutch master cylinder

Do you have this for sale

·
Registered
8 Posts
sorry guys for getting back so late havent been on the site in a minute. i have a couple things left to part out let me know

right side radiator mint 200$
complete farings from front to rear and under tail oem but painted blue 1000$ or bo
clip ons rs ls
subframe
ls mirror rs mirror 40$
oem exhaust bumps and bruises 50$
Would you sell the front fairing seperate? If so, let me know how much and if you have any pics. Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sold the left radiator still got the right one. need to get rid of this stuff. if you guys need pics let me know i can send them . right side radiator is in mint shape

1 - 20 of 34 Posts