RC51 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded my quad for this bike a few months ago and it has been sitting in the garage. It has race compound tires and I don't want to buy new ones or a bunch of gear. I have been thinking about trading it in but thought I would ask on here if anyone wants it. I am located in Knoxville, TN. It has Jardine cf slip-ons, Art cf front fender, Seargent (check spelling) seat, undertail, ss brake lines, and some aftermarket (wave) rotors that I was told are about $800. Asking $4750

·
Registered
86 Posts
Great looking bike! If I was in the US, I'd have considered buying it. Best of luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Crap, wish I'd seen your bike sooner. Just bought an 06 for about $2k more from a dealer. I'm in Chattanooga. I'm not unhappy with the one I bought, but yours would have been a better buy for the money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while but my computer crashed and it took me a couple of weeks to save for a new one. I did decide that trading it in on a vehicle isn't gonna work. So if anyone is interested in it I will keep it for sale but if it doesn't sale then I will just have to ride it I guess.:D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes it is still for sale and it has come to my attention that I didn't list the mileage. It is 29k but it is in fenomonal condition and has been taken very good care of. I have seen people say they have had these things still run great at 70k.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I would like to come and see the bike. It looks like saturdays weather is going to be clear. Any chance I could drop by and see it early afternoon?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have to take a final for school in the morning but should be done by 1 at the latest. I planned on getting it out and riding it after that so I could meet you somewhere to try to save you a few miles. I have a buddy that lives off exit 122. You can pm me your number if you want and I could call you when leaving school. Let me know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Check your inbox for my number

I am in your area. Call me or pm me if you get this early aas i cant stay long,got to get home to watch UK whip some more ass tonight. Talk to ya. I am at exit 122.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got a set of pilot pures put on her Sunday and wow, I'm in love with these tires. Also ordered some rear pads.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts