RC51 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, My 04 Rc51 was running judt fine yesterday. pushed it out of the garage to go to work. It started normally. I shut it off, went inside, got my gear on and tried to start the bike. It primes, but as I hit the start switch, It trys to crank but wont turn over. It's like a dead battery but, I checked it. It is fine. Charged it up, the bike trys to start but will not. This problem seems different than other "won't start" forums because the bike won't crank over. It has a PCIII. Could that be the problem? I need help with this, Please

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)I Decided to get a new battery. picked one up for $80. put it in, bike cranks and runs fine now. Just my mistake and nieve about the CCA's of a battery. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
165 Posts
be careful, i bought my RC 4 months ago it came iwth a semi good battery, so i recharged and it lasted about month, after it died i got a new one($115) after two months of riding BAM its dead again. IT does the same thing, week prime sound, tryes to crank but wont, so i jumped it with my car, started up instantly. So i let it run for about 30 minutes, took it for a short ride, turned it off, then tryed to start it instantly after, same problem wont start. ITS A BRAND NEW BATTERY, Anyone have any suggestions before i take it to the shop and get raped?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts