Carbon fiber tank protector
PCIII
K&N filters
Speedohealer
Battery Tender
Dunlop Qualifiers (virtually new)
Clear title in hand

$4900 OBO
Open for reasonable offers. Don't hesitate!
8 one 5 7 four 2 two one 9 6

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yes good deal wont last long

·
Registered
608 Posts
That is a deal! Great to see such a nice bike priced so reasonable. :) I hope it sells this time around.

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
A damn good price too.....I'd wish you luck but you're not going to need it.:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
Please keep us updated on the status of your sale. Those of us in the market for an RC are sitting on pins and needles.
Buy the damn thing already.....I can't save fast enough for my second RC:D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm new to the forum and do not yet own an RC but have been wanting one for some time. I currently live in Hawaii(Oahu) and have only seen one RC on the whole island. I really like USMC_1812's bike but for $4900 I am tempted to buy the 04 and have it shipped to Cali so it will be waiting for me when I get there in Jan.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This bike has never been up for sale here or any where else. I just don't believe in asking for an absurd price that I won't get. Need the bike sold!!
I have read nearly everyone of your posts and am wondering why you want to sell your 04 after the way you talk about loving the bike. Obviously if there is some personal or sensitive reason then ignore me, but if not can you tell me why you want to let her go?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts