RC51 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the rebound adjuster located. Found the preload and compression, cant see the rebound. is it at the top or bottom of shock..

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
bottom

Why the fuck do you have to type at least 10 characters to get a post up on this forum, fuckin stupid waste of time. Instead of just typing the answer exactly as it is "bottom" I have to type some other shit or the post isn't allowed. This also obviously precludes simple yes or no answers as well.

·
Premium Member
3,237 Posts
bottom

Why the fuck do you have to type at least 10 characters to get a post up on this forum, fuckin stupid waste of time. Instead of just typing the answer exactly as it is "bottom" I have to type some other shit or the post isn't allowed. This also obviously precludes simple yes or no answers as well.
+1000R

·
Premium Member
8,328 Posts
bottom

:eek: spammers:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts