RC51 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after purchasing my 2006 Rc all of my buddies want to do the same so one of them found an 05 that was stripped and bought it. Actually over paid (4k price). However its super super clean and only has 4k miles. I've been able to lend him a lot of my spare parts to get him on his "wheels." Although I'm gonna need mine back cause I always keep spares. Here's a list if parts that we need just by looking over it.

tank, front fairing, Headlights, Fairing stay, Headlights, Fairing stay, L/R fairings, F/r brake assembly, air box, (using mine) snorkel, (using mine) exhaust, (using mine) pegs, (using mine) cowl lids, Rear fender, (using mine) Mirrors, Seat, (using mine) Blinkers, (using mine) Levers,

Any help with these would be amazing thanks guys! Like I said he has some of my parts for tge time being, but I want mine back or get yours when he buys it. So for my sake please no stolen, wrecked, or otherwise unacceptable parts or I will have to pull my stuff off and put his on (Steve lacks the mechanical skills and I would rather do it and know its done right, but its so hot and I'd rather only wrench once!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts