RC51 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anybody else's bike does this. when i start the bike the power commander does not do its normal light up sequence as it does with the 9v adapter attached. bike runs great. just wondering why the PC is not doing this. could it be its loaded with a stock map? just recently purchased the bike so not sure. all the connections look ok, have not taken tank off to see if it is properly connected at the injector plug or not. it seems like it isnt getting any power........

·
Registered
70 Posts
If the bike runs great, then don't touch anything. What can you do is to make sure you have the rigth map, onence the map is in the PC is not going to chenge.

You not going to feel the power chenge if you do street riding and even if you take it to the track you may not notice the power chenge unlless you are a pro racer.

I ran my RC onece at the track without the PC and I dint notice that much the difference when I put my PC, I put PC on my RC is because I like to run a quickshifter and without the PC, you can't.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts