RC51 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2000 rc and i got a good enough deal on it because it was laid down and missing an exhaust, so i figure as soon as i fix this fuse and its in working condition again i might sell it on here if i can get enough for it. The only thing bad on it is pretty much all the plastics have some scratches, right side fairing is good though, one small scratch that just took off a part of the decal no big deal, left side D&D exhaust with minor damage, everything else is fine and has actually been well maintained the bike runs great and has 53,000 miles on it which could be wrong because the sprocket has been changed since it was practically bought, -1+2 configuration tires brand new with under 500 miles on them. Send any offers and i'll make a list of sold parts on here, Again i'm not guaranteeing to sell anything but if there are enough offers i'll get back to you that i'll sell it, THANKS Edit, just a dead battery it's up and running again.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Pm me the price for both side fairing & the tail including the seat

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hoping to get alot more offers than the 6 i did get, i'm not sure if i can part it out in time i might just have to sell it local, but i'll keep the thread posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts