RC51 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a 2000 Rc51.It is the red,silver and black paint,
has integrated blinkers
i belive a hot bodies tail section(looks much better than stock)
dual two brothers exhaust and mid pipe
red rear tire hugger
-1 front sprocket
brand new front and rear tires (only one ride on them)
Power comander 2
corbin seat
9360 miles
4500 firm never notice pm's so just call 865 765 5835 that is my cell and will anwser anytime. has no sratches iv ever seen all maintenance done properly.also have helmets, jackets, gloves boots that can be sold seperatly located in Knoxville,TN

·
Registered
50 Posts
trades

interested in any trades? i am pretty close to you check out my post in wanted section if you are then hit me back up, if not good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still have the bike?? I live in ohio and it'll be about a month before i can buy:( but i'll stay in touch when i get enough saved up but i am very interested if you haven't sold it by then.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
check

Still have the bike?? I live in ohio and it'll be about a month before i can buy:( but i'll stay in touch when i get enough saved up but i am very interested if you haven't sold it by then.
check your messages

·
Registered
50 Posts
i just wanted to say thanks to rcneil for holding the bike as promised, and for describing a bike exactly as it actually was, actually i was more than impressed with the bike in person than i was expecting, and his father was a very cool guy with ALOT! of knowledge and more than willing to lend a hand to help us load the bike up! the transaction went perfect, and i am very happy with the out come. neil i hope my friend can get that bike you wanted, shouldn't be a problem though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts