RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts are off 2000 RC51 Sp1 with 12,000 miles.

This bike was not crashed, just parted out. I have sold most of the other parts on here, different thread.

What is listed is what is left.

Complete engine $400 Guaranteed running smooth and quiet, all gears present, clutch not slipping. Ready to go!

Subframe $100 Guaranteed straight.

ECU $100 Guaranteed working.

Regulator $50

Throttle bodies $100

Left Side fairings (2 of these, no right sides) $75 each

Reasonable offers accepted.

Shipping not included in prices.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any pics of the race fairings?
I will go take some.

They are basic semi-gloss black uppers and lowers. No headlights of course. They are shaped like race fairings, the upper/lower junction is in the middle instead of up high like the stock fairings.

Good structural condition.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Side fairings are OEM. No cracks. All tabs in tact, ready to mount. The fairing with the slider hole drilled is probably in slightly better shape cosmetically. The fairings without the hole is in good shape but has some decal damage. You can still get new OEM decals to replace the ones that are damaged. You do NOT have to buy the whole sticker set.

All of these parts are in great shape. Kind of shocked they aren't moving faster at these prices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you still have the ignition, fuel tank lock, trunk lock with key matched set for sale? I am very interested. Please let me know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Turn Signal Control Pod

Do you still have the turn signal/brights control pod, and do you know if it will work with a 2004 RC51? If not, does anyone out there have one, which I can get my hands on? Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you still have the turn signal/brights control pod, and do you know if it will work with a 2004 RC51? If not, does anyone out there have one, which I can get my hands on? Thanks.
Don't have it.

Pretty sure they are the same for all years though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts