RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 SP1 Parts for sale (LOWERED PRICES).

Bike is a 2000 Sp1 with about 15k miles on it. Prices do not include shipping
Paypal Gift Please. MAKE SOME OFFERS. Good stuff here.

OEM Headlight Right, 75.00 Great shape(SOLD)

OEM Headlight Left, 75.00 Great shape(SOLD)

OEM Sub Frame, 50.00 Mint with bolts(SOLD)

Under Tail, 65.00 Great shape no cracks or scratches. Send pm for pics Comes with Battery Tray and Cover(SOLD)

OEM Rear Sets, Brake Peg is bent other wise great shape Make offer (SOLD)

OEM Seat, 50.00 Excellent Condition (SOLD)

OEM Front Fairing Stay 40.00 Comes with Bolts Good Condition (SOLD)

OEM ECU 100.00

OEM ECM 100.00

OEM Airbox 20.00

OEM Tank 100.00 Couple of scratches and 2 small dents no creases, inside is clean. (SOLD)

OEM Forks including Triple Assembly, 350.00 Forks are Straight Triples look good couple of marks on down tubes, caliper brackets included.

OEM Passenger Pegs 60.00 (SOLD)

OEM Instrument Gauge 150 Plus Shipping (SOLD)

OEM Front Rotors 25.00 Each

OEM Rear Brake Caliper 25.00

SP1 Engine Roughly 15k miles, ran great when I tore the bike apart. Great shape. Rash on clutch cover no where else. NO leaks, does not smoke. 400.00 obo

Frame Small rub area where the right mid sat. When mid is installed the rub mark is covered. Frame is straight with clean title. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for title. Frame is in great great shape. 400 obo

Swing arm Normal wear for 16 year old bike. No dents couple few scratches nothing major. Make offer

Please pm or text with offers or for pics. 501.282.4240
Updated Pricing on most everything here. I need to move this stuff fellers. Make some offers. Added a few more items.

Aaron

·
Registered
144 Posts
Aaron was a great seller for me. Got the parts promptly in the condition described. I'm really tempted to take that tank for a backup now that I'm getting these two bikes back together. Someone buy it so I don't do it. I really shouldn't start accumulating extra RC bits again...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the kind words Mudduc. Simon I have the upper cowl but it will need repaired. It has a crack on the right side and a little bit of rash and the lower tab is broken. Easy fix if someone has the means to fix it. I will let it go for 50 plus shipping if your interested.

Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oem mirrors have a little rash on one of them. I will throw them in with the cowl for 50 plus shipping.
Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Total 50.00 plus shipping for the cowl and the mirrors. Sorry that post read like I was asking 50 for each.

Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Make some offers fellas. Good stuff here, no junk, everything is in great shape. Good Opportunity here to horde some stuff away.

Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good morning,

I will have shipping quotes for everyone purchasing items today. Please keep an eye on your pms after 2 today. My apologies for the delays fellas. Its been a hell of a week.

Aaron

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump to the top. Updated Pricing on most items. Make some offers fellers I need this stuff gone.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey Aaron, can you post a picture of the bent rear brake lever?
They always break if you try to bend them back but maybe if it's usable as-is for emergency spare?

·
Registered
510 Posts
I am looking for the lock that holds the rear seat, or seat cowl. Do you have that piece available?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am looking for the lock that holds the rear seat, or seat cowl. Do you have that piece available?
No sorry brother. I think that piece went with the under tail. I will dbl when I get home but pretty sure its gone.

Aaron

·
Registered
510 Posts
No sorry brother. I think that piece went with the under tail. I will dbl when I get home but pretty sure its gone.

Aaron
Ok thanks. I have a feeling I am going to have a hard time finding this part...

·
Registered
144 Posts
If Aaron wouldn't mind me jumping in on his thread, I have that item as a spare as my "B" bike race-tail setup doesn't use it.
PM me to get in contact and I should be able to get you what you need. Do you need the lock&key too or just the cable, spring, latch stuff? ...continue in text or PM.

Later,
Kent Larson in Minnesota
sex 1 too ate 6 eight 3 for 1 fore (coded to fool net-bots, 'cause I'm paranoid)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts