RC51 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so against my will I need to sell my bike. I'm facing un-employment and getting married all at the same time. The bike has about 19k on the odometer, but it's not a true reflection of the milage. A previous owner decided to change out the rear sprocket, but did not get a speedo healer as well. I did not realize this until well after I got the bike. On the plus side it does have a Power Commander and Leo Vince pipes. I recently had new tires installed, a new battery and had the fork seals replaced about a year and a half ago. I also have a hot bodies undertail with integrated signals on the bike. I'm asking $5k for the bike. I'm currently located in Tucson, AZ. The body work is currently off it as I was planning to work on it over the "winter" months here. All parts are present and can be put back on unless you want to do so yourself. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey bro.. I just bought my 01 and have been shopping here in socal for about 6 months and the SP1's are selling anywhere from 3K for high mileage and 4500 for good bikes with clean titles. I think your asking price is a little high unless you did that so you could negotiate.. .. Good luck though.. I paid 3600 for mine, 18K miles..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At this point I just need to sell it. I just started here because it's directed towards people who own or like RC-51's. I'm interested in any other sites that maybe I could post it on.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Two and a half years later and I'm married, but unemployed. I still have the bike, but it's half apart getting paint and other necessary maintenance. I'm also in NH now. I didn't realize this ad was still here. I'd be willing to sell it still, but in the current state of partial dis-assembly I can't ask as much. No pics at the moment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts