389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Going for $8K and selling for $8K is totally different. So I would say he's not right on. People arent buying sp2's for $8g's bud.

Also if you'll look up a couple of threads there's an 03 with the same mileage for $2K less.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i've got a line on a 1098 that is a deal. so, i'm reducing my price, $6000cad, approx $5500usd. this price is valid as long as i can still get the 1098.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been looking for an RC for about a year now and watching prices. Here in Houston a good 2004-2006 item sells for about 5K. They can get 6500 if it has Ohlins, aftermarket wheels and a lot of mods and low miles. Prior to 2004 they go for about 4500.
I'm still looking for a good one.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I've been looking for an RC for about a year now and watching prices. Here in Houston a good 2004-2006 item sells for about 5K. They can get 6500 if it has Ohlins, aftermarket wheels and a lot of mods and low miles. Prior to 2004 they go for about 4500.
I'm still looking for a good one.
Hey bluestreak I'm in Dallas and I have a 2000 RC forsale for $3K and it is heavily modded and only has 25707 on the odo. Only mechanical thing wrong with it is it sprung a leak in the left radiator. Everything else is just normal wear and tear for 10yr old bike.

Check it out
http://www.rc51forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1380

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the info on your bike, but Im looking for a late model SP2.
I would think you could sell it quickly for your asking price.
Good luck with it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks for hyjacking my thread! hahahaha, just kidding! good luck selling your bike.
Your right.............sorry about that. We should have PMed each other.
Hope you get the money you want for your RC. It's just a bad time to sell during this state of the economy.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hahahahaha, that cash is already spoken for - going towards paying for the 1098!!! the good news is that i should have it totally paid for in a couple weeks.

the ducati service scares the crap out of me!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts