RC51 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up guys
got a 2001 rc51 with 10,000 miles whole bike is being parted out have everything butt the plastic if u need some thing msg me

also have some after market stuff for it to
1- power commander 200 plus shipping
2- airbox with [email protected] duel filters and velocity stacks 150 plus shipping
3-think its hot bodies under tail with the led lights 125 plus shipping
4- rear wheel hugger its red
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
frame that comes with a salvage title can be recontructed frame is perfect shape 1,500 obo

rear tail section great shape 250

both front forks with or with out steering stems want 600 for both forks
if u need the stems another 150 obo

complete moter with all wireing and all sensors and computer every thing for a complete swap for a bike or cart or whatever project u have 1,500 obo

rear wheel black center polished lip with tire has lil life left 225obo

all 3 brake calipers 75 a peace obo

rear shock great shape 75

gas tank couple lil dings not to bad 150 obo sold

have a bunch of stuff got the whole bike so if u see something i didnt list throw me a message and a offer thanks guys every thing is best offer plus shipping

·
Registered
7 Posts
interested in fuel tank

Could you send me some pics of the tank. Maybe some that show the dents so I can see if I want it. My tank has a massive dent in it, and if the dents in yours are minor then it would be a lot easier to work with than mine.
You can send them to me through the forum or to my email at
[email protected]

thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Frame

Hate to say it spyder, but jwgillian is correct. A brand new oem frame is under 1700 dollars. So 1500 for a frame with a totaled title is a bit pricey. People usually sell used frames in perfect condition for about a thousand.
So you might want to reconsider on the price of the frame or you may not sell it.
Just trying to help. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Frame

I was just looking at your post again and noticed that you noted that the frame is in perfect condition, never the less for 150 dollars more you can buy a brand new one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
frame

thanks guy i wasent aware of how much they was new i apoligize kinda helpen a freind in parten it out butt deff change the price hows 800 sound it is in perfect shape just the title needs reconstructed

thanks for the heads up guys

·
Registered
7 Posts
frame

no apologies needed, 800 sounds very fair to me for a perfect frame. send me a pm when you get some pictures of the tank.

thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am actually interested in the frame. My RC was stolen about 6 mo. ago but I recovered it although the frame was swapped out. So I have all the parts for the 01. 800 sounds reasonable enough to me. PM me with ph# , some pictures and the VIN and we will work it out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Wife's P.o.'d

I just bought a 2001 but it's missing the pillion seat and needless to say the wife is havin a fit. i priced it new at $170 but i'm tryin to save a couple bucks, if you could help me out i would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
moter

i still got the moter it is 100% complete all wireing sensors and all even throw the head pipes on it was asking 1500 with everything there salen for around 1300 for just the moter butt make me a offer or a deal and well go from there bike ran perfect before we took it apart not a thing wrong with it at all ill send u some pics thru email if u want send me ur email mine is
[email protected] thanks let me no just want it gone

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just wondering if you have the rear seat cowl??? I just bought mine and it doesnt have one. The passenger seat just doesnt look right. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
qoute on moter

is the engine working ?

iam looking for a whole engine

i still got the moter it is 100% complete all wireing sensors and all even throw the head pipes on it was asking 1500 with everything there salen for around 1300 for just the moter butt make me a offer or a deal and well go from there bike ran perfect before we took it apart not a thing wrong with it at all ill send u some pics thru email if u want send me ur email mine is

·
Registered
3 Posts

check your e-mail ...

from
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 50 Posts