RC51 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact me via text @ 6788951285 if you're interested in purchasing any of the following:
Engine/Transmission, Throttle Body, Air Cleaner w/Filters, Fuel Pump Assembly, Steering Stem, Front Brake Calipers, Rear Brake Caliper, Oil Cooler, Front Brake Master Cylinder, Rear Brake Master Cylinder, Clutch Master Cylinder, Showa Front Forks (L,R w/Ohlins springs), Digital Gauge, Starter Relay Switch, Arrow Mufflers (2), Left Handle Bar, Regulator/Rectifier, Engine Control Module (ECM), Bank Angle Sensor

All Parts removed from a 2001 RC51 (RVT1000). For a visual of parts go to Craigslist-Atlanta; Motorcycle; All Parts and Accessories; Search RC51. My posts are the photos on the plywood.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't receive a text from you Gmc1per. Or maybe I did and didn't get around to responding because I've received quite a few. What is the number that you texted from? What parts are you interested in?

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Was checking to see if you had the top tripple tree 423 754 7307 I am going to be at alt speedway this weekend .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts