RC51 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2001 wont turn over .. im not sure if its the starting relay or a faulty wire .. there is no continuity to the starting relay when i turn the key on the fuel pump primes and the taillight relays click but no click from starting relay.. i tried jumping the starting relay and it tried to start but not getting spark i think so do u think its a spark issue due to a frayed wire or just a bad starting relay or starter or ecu..ive got the service manual and tried just about all of the troubleshooting tech with no avail next step i guess is to check all electrical plugs, bank angle sensor iat sensor and whatever else the manual says to check if ne one has an idea of whats going on please let me know (the grass wont be getting cut until next week at the rate its going)

·
Registered
17 Posts
My issue was the regulator/rectifier. Super easy repair if that's what it is. You can test it, but I skipped that and just took a shot on it. It worked, so yay for me. I would look into that though as it seems to be a very common issue. I purchased mine off of ebay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts