1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 RVT1000R RC51 (4,xxx miles) PRICE REDUCED

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1459464304.html

Or PostingID: 1459464304

This is my current craigslist ad. I have more pictures avalable if you request them. If you have any questions, please let me know by email or feel free to call. My number is in the ad.

Iam located just outside of Philadephia.

*EDIT* PRICED LOWERED TO $5800

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing special. I agree its high, but thats what the dyno said...after 3 passes, I have video and photos of the run, including the computer screen. I wanst able to get a print out because they were too busy that day. It was a nice smooth power curve too.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I disagree. KBB, in this case, dosnt take into consideration, mileage, condition of the bike, or supply / demand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
just a suggested starting price point. i agree that KBB didn't consider those things when figuring that price, as they state on the page i linked. just saying, though. i bought an '02 for $4800.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice bike Siniste. That thing is super clean. I just picked this beauty up for $3,500. It has a generous 18,000 miles on it but its also a V-Twin and I plan on keeping it for a while. its a 2001 with the number plates and wheels painted white like the 04 Nicky Hayden edition...all stock exept power commander. PS. I think im gonna remove all those sponsor stickers.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts