I am looking to sell my 2002 RC51 SP with 6,500 miles for $11,000. I have dropped the bike one time so it has minor scratches on the stickers of the right side faring (pictures included). It also has a minor scratch on the mirror, right bar end, and the metal piece that screws onto the foot peg on the bottom is bent. Everything else on the bike is perfect.
It has 6500 miles. Starts up every time and drives perfectly.
The reason I am selling is because I got a job last year in Toronto Canada and upon further research the price to insure the bike for myself as a 22 year old was way too much for me. I also can’t justify owning a bike in downtown Toronto and having to pay for parking for it as well.
It has several modifications done by the previous owner and myself. See below:

SPAL fan modification with manual switch installed. (Still turns on automatically at 220F).
Speedo healer.
After market brake levers.
Aftermarket tail lights
Red SP2 splash guard on rear wheel.
new tires (only been ridden on for about 2 months)
Aftermarket steering dampener.
Fork seals are freshly changed. I have not updated the inspection sticker as I was not riding it, however the bike is unchanged from last year’s stickers when it passed totally fine.
The bike is located in the Huntington Valley Area, in my parents’ garage just outside Philadelphia. My dad has offered to help with showing the bike for me and assisting in the title (clean) transaction as I am in Canada.
mid you have any questions please feel free to reach out. I have plenty of photos and a video of it starting up.