RC51 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some things are damaged , laid bike down to save a fellow rider (my uncle) from being hit on the roadway and insurance totaled it . Said if tank was dented it was basically totalled. That being said it’s got some damage but lots of items are fine. I haven’t bought back from insurance yet but want to see if there’s a demand here enough to warrant that.

Engine running fine with some case rash minimal , rear sets a bit tweeked , but have pc3 and quickshift set up and most stock parts are fine besides the fairings and side mount radiators have a few dings but no leaks

25000 miles but has had different gearing whole life . Engine ran strong was due for clutch soon.

Will match or beat prices to beat if ability but I can’t honor free shipping I don’t have a corporate account with any freight ect. So I will have to get estimates ect. Prefer local sale of larger items. Charleston SC and I will post pics ASAP. Bike drive true and straight after accident it was test ridden by local race shop here. They said it’s loaded with rare parts so here I am wanting to pass things on but also trying to recover cash because they only gave 3100 for the bike and my 1100$ in gear . So I’m trying to get cash up to buy another. Rc51 for life
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
212 Posts
Need the Positive battery lead.
And stock fairing stay that attaches to the front of the tank.

But mostly I need the Positive battery lead.

I forget to log on here often.
Please let me know at [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts