RC51 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this bike July 2009 with the intention of using as a Sunday/Track bike and as a back up to my TLR which I use for commuting. Due to a resortation project I've not been able to use it and due to the restoration project I now have to sell it much to my regret as I really haven't had a chance to ride it.

The bike has a race fairing and iridium screen with an enduro headlight which is fine for getting through the MOT. There are cracks on the rear fairing which have been welded on the inside and the cans have been scrapped as well. The bike is basically original apart from this.

I took the forks to Maxton to be assesed and they needed fixing but luckily I found a pair of almost new forks from a guy who put Ohlins on his bike after riding it home.

It a service recently at Southern Cross and they fitted a new battery.

The bike pulls like mad as you all know and I am going to defo get one again once the project is over.

Milage is amazingly only 2190. The guy I bought it from told me that the original owner had crashed the bike soon after buying it and he had only done about a 1000 miles or so before putting it in a garage and working abroad for 6 years.

Any questions please email or call 07973 162814.

No overseas bidders and I have the bike avertised elsewhere so may withdraw at any time.

Asking price £3150

If you want to see some pictures click here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270603792101&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

1 - 2 of 2 Posts