RC51 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well now my friend has bought my lift and stands so all thats left is bike. its a 2003 rc51 2400 miles no scratches and has been babied its whole life. has akrapovic slip ons. other than that its stock an unmolested. looking to get
$7.000 but i am open to offers
also i am looking for a prochager kit for 2001 mustang gt if anyone intersted in partial trade

can send pics if wanted. since site wont let me upload

·
Registered
39 Posts
PM sent! I gotcha you covered with something better than a Pro-Charger!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the offer... you cant replace the sound a centrifugal makes. Plus i don't think that will work with my shaker hood

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have this bike for sale on three forums and not one offer:mad:.maybe thats a sign telling me to keep it:)
It could also be slightly on the higher range of the spectrum, in terms of the price.
I would snag a bike like that up, if it was in the 5K range.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Even very clean ones sell for $3500 to $4500 usually. It sounds like a great bike though, but even Hayden editions sell for $6K to $7K.

Maybe you are meant to keep it! LOL.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats why i am open to offers on bike. besides i have never seen a low miles rc thats not been beat for under 6k . and i looked for one for about a year.

·
Registered
158 Posts
thats why i am open to offers on bike. besides i have never seen a low miles rc thats not been beat for under 6k . and i looked for one for about a year.
could you send me some pix to [email protected], i'd like to see the bike if you dont mind.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Newb...just to confirm from an earlier post, I just picked up a bone stock 2003 for $4700 with ~4800 miles one owner. I am not here to jack your thread but this is a more realistic price in a rather crappy economy. (He lives in MI, which is an even crappier economy!)

The guy I talked with had his up for sale originally for $5,500 and the machine is spotless except for a gouge out of the front fender.

As usual, money talks bs walks for me as it probably is for you.

Good luck with your sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts